- The DMLT students of 2006 – 08 batch had conducted Emergency week in MIMS Hospital from 21st Jan. to 25th Jan 2008. During this period 25 students has conducted a Blood donation camp.
- The DMLT students of 2006 – 08 batch had conducted a blood grouping camp in MIMS from 24th Sep to 29th Sep 2007 as a part of World Heart day conducted by Cardiology Department MIMS Hospital.
- The DYFI unit of Puthiyapalam branch, Calicut had conducted blood donation camp at Puthiyapalam on 2nd March 2008. 6 DMLT students of 2007-09 had attended this camp.
- A Blood donation camp was conducted at Kaloor Road, Mankkavu on 26th Jan 2008 5 DMLT students had attended this camp.
- The students of 2nd year DMLT attended the Blood grouping camp conducted by MIMS blood bank in association with youth chamber Blood donor’s forum Pallikandy on 11th April 2010.