HOW TO APPLY
Request for the Prospectus and application form should be made to the Principal, MIMS College of Allied Health Sciences, Vazhayoor, Puthukode P.O, Karad, Malappuram -673633 along with a D.D for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of MIMS Academy Trust payable at Calicut.
Application forms and Prospectus can also be obtained from the office of MIMS College of Allied Health Sciences, Puthukode, Karad or MIMS Academy office at MIMS Hospital on payment of the prescribed fees (Rs.500/-) on working days from Monday – Saturday. during 11:00am to 04:00pm.
Duly filled up application should be sent with the following documents:-
1. Photostat copy of the statement of marks of the qualifying examination.
2. Photostat copy of the SSLC Certificate showing Date of birth.
3. Two latest passport size photos, one affixed to the application form
4. Photostat copy of SC/BC/ST certificate duly certified if applicable.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW
1. Original of pass certificate and marks card of the qualifying examination with two
Photostat copies thereof.
2. Original Pass Certificate of tenth standard (SSLC or equivalent examination) to prove
age with two Photostat copies thereof.
3. Original of the certificate to prove reservation if any applicable.
4. Original letter/proof to show eligibility for NRI quota if trying for the same.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
The candidate should submit the following documents in Original
1. Certificate to prove date of birth or Certificate of tenth standard or SSLC
2. Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended.
3. Conduct Certificate from the Institution last attended.
4. Mark list of the qualifying examination(Higher secondary or equivalent) and the pass
certificate (if applicable)
5. Mark list of all parts of BSc degree examinations and degree certificate (if applicable)
6. Eligibility certificate from any University in Kerala, in case of Candidates who have
passed a qualifying examination other than the Higher Secondary Examination
or Vocational Higher Secondary Examination conducted by Government of Kerala or
the examination conducted by CBSE/CISE and/or Degree from other Universities
7. Migration Certificate ,if applicable
8. Physical fitness certificate in the prescribed format.
9. Vaccination Certificate against Hepatitis.
10. Undertaking in the prescribed format
11. Three latest passport size photographs.
MODE OF SELECTION :
Total number of seats available is 30. 50% of the seats come under management quota and the rest in Govt .merit . After scrutiny of the applications, eligible applicants will be called for interview in batches till all the seats get filled. Admission to all seats are based on the total marks secured by the candidate for optional subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the higher secondary examination or its equivalent examination, calculated on a maximum of 300 marks. If there is a tie in the total marks scored, the candidate who scored higher marks in Biology will be given preference in the ranking. If the tie still exists, the candidates who has higher marks in Chemistry will get the advantage. If the tie still continues, percentage of marks in English in the qualifying examination will be considered for breaking the tie. Even after this, if tie remains the age of the candidate will be considered and the older will be placed higher in the ranking and so on.